Experienced Gameplay Programmer
Are you looking for a job that boosts your creativity? Do you like bringing smiles to the faces of people at the other end of your code? Are you up for a challenge?
As a developer at Mindark you are a member of a passionate, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for developing our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a developer and bring delight to our everexpanding worldwide player base.
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and amazing benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, learning weeks, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles.
What you will be doing
- Be an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Help build our universe, systems and tools
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Be proactive and get things done (i.e. don’t sit and wait to be micromanaged)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
Examples of valuable skills
- Solid C++ knowledge
- C# .net
- Experience with at least one next gen game engine
- Database programming
- Client/Server architecture
- STL and boost libraries
- Actor model
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!