Are you looking for a job that boosts your creativity? Do you want to amaze people with your stunning animations and make our vision a reality? Are you up for a challenge?
As an artist at Mindark you are a member of a passionate, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for developing our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as an artist and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and amazing benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, learning weeks, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles.
What you will be doing
- Be an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Help bring life to our universe
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Be proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
Examples of valuable skills
- Solid 3D animation skills
- Understanding of realistic movement and anatomy
- Block-out animations for prototyping
- Character rigging
- Experience with at least one next gen game engine
- Motion capture experience
- Procedural animation
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!