Are you looking for a job that boosts your creativity? Do you want to make tools that make your colleagues’ work a breeze? Are you up for a challenge?
As a Tools programmer at Mindark you are a member of a friendly, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for developing the backbone of our vast Sci-fi MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a developer and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
This is Mindark
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary with good benefits and encourage learning and staying healthy.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, exploration days, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles. We also love dogs and some people bring their dogs to the office.
On a typical day you
- Are an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Work at the office and remotely when you need to
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Are proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
- Have fun with your colleagues!
As a Tools programmer at Mindark you will be
- Creating and evolving our internal tools
- Helping design and build systems and workflows to create our game in efficient ways
- Understanding wishes and needs and turning them into features and functionality
Examples of valuable skills
- Solid programming skills
- C++, C# .net, Python
- Experience with Unreal Engine (preferably UE5)
- Linear algebra, 3D math
- Understanding of 3D rendering
- Testing frameworks and automated testing
- UI frameworks
- Experience with game programming
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!