Support person with a penchant for testing
Do you like helping people solve problems? Do you like making things the best they can be? Are you up for a challenge?
As a Support person at Mindark you are a working with a passionate, skilled team that manages itself and is responsible for supporting the players of our vast MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a person and a professional and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and have amazing benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, learning weeks, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles.
Since we value close collaboration we prefer if you are in, or willing to relocate to Gothenburg with a valid work visa.
What you will be doing
- Be an active part in helping our teams maintain the high quality of our game, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Be Mindark’s face towards our players
- Help out players in need, and know the ins and outs of the player experience in Entropia Universe
- Work to improve how we work with support
- Help out with testing the game
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Be proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
Examples of valuable skills
- Good people skills
- A positive attitude
- Solid gaming experience
- An inquisitive and curious mindset
- Testing knowledge
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
If you are experienced in any of these areas, great!
We’d love to hear from you!